• carports • covered seating areas • covered play areas • porches • patio canopies • caravan shelters • cycle shelters • smoking shelters • walk way covers
• The system is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard with any RAL no.
• The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
• The standard canopy range is available on a 4 - 6 week lead time.
• The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rainwater exiting through the variable height post feet.
• The system can accommodate pitches from 5, 10, 15 or 20 degrees.
• As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be specified as a gable roof design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a fee standing option supported on posts.
• As well as white, the evolution canopy is available in any RAL colour, please see RAL colour chart below and select "Other RAL Colour" in the product options. We will then contact you to confirm which colour you have selected.
If you have any questions regarding this product please give us a call on 01482 947 901 or e-mail us, we will be happy to help.
|Evolution Canopy 2100mm Projection(from wall)||Add to Basket|
Evolution Canopy Order Form
|Add to Basket|