• car ports
• covered seating areas
• covered play areas
• patio canopies
• caravan shelters
• cycle shelters
• smoking shelters
• walk way covers
• The system is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard with any RAL no. colour available at extra cost and lead time.
• The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
• The standard canopy range is available on a 5 working day lead time.
• The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
• The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees, on standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
• As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be specified as a gable roof design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a fee standing option supported on posts.
If you have any questions regarding this product please give us a call on 01482 947 901 or e-mail us, we will be happy to help.
|Evolution Canopy 4100mm Projection(from wall)||Add to Basket|
© 2019 ND Plastics. All rights reserved